Only the primary accountholder is able to edit and delete both Supervisory and Non-Supervisory Sub-User accounts. Supervisory Sub-Users are able to edit and delete Non-Supervisory Sub-User accounts only. They cannot edit or delete another Supervisory Sub-User.
To Edit A Sub-User Account:
- Log in to Paperless Proficiency Testing.
- Move cursor to My Account, in the teal section.
- Select Manage Sub-Users.
- You will see a table containing all current sub-users for your site.
- Locate the sub-user that you wish to edit.
- Select Edit.
- All of the current information for the selected sub-user will appear.
- Make the necessary changes.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
If you are editing the email address for an existing sub-user, the system will not send a new reset password link. If the sub-user needs to reset their password, they can request a link by clicking on Lost Your Password? on the PPT Login page and entering their User ID and updated email address.
If you have any questions about editing or deleting a sub-user account, please contact Customer Service at CustomerService@api-pt.com.