If you already have a CE account with API, you can follow the instructions below to earn credits:
- Log in to Continuing Education.
- Select Earn CE Credits. Available exercises will be listed under their respective categories.
- Click on the name of the exercise.
- Step 1 - Provides a link to the ASCP educational commentary that is related to the questions. The commentary is in a PDF format and should open when you follow your browser’s prompts.
- Step 2 - Provides instructions to answers the multiple-choice questions shown on the screen and an option to print the questions.
- Even if you print the commentary and questions, the answers still need to be submitted on the website to earn credit.
- Once you’ve answered all of the questions, click Submit for Credit at the bottom of the screen.
- Correct answers will be highlighted in green. Incorrect answers will be highlighted in red.
- All answers must be correct for credit to be awarded.
- Once all answers are correct, you will be able to continue to the next screen.
- You will be asked to participate in an optional survey used to provide feedback on the exercise.
- Repeat Steps #2-#6 for other CE exercises to earn additional credits.
Each exercise has a listed expiration date. Once the exercise has expired, the commentary will be listed in the Educational Commentaries section but the credit can no longer be earned.