API begins accepting renewal orders for an upcoming year in early August. Multiple notifications will be sent via email, fax, and mail to let you know when it is time to renew. You'll continue to receive notifications through the end of December if the account hasn't been renewed.
You can place your renewal in one of several ways:
- Phone - Call our Customer Service Department and place your renewal over the phone
- Email - Email our Customer Service Department at CustomerService@api-pt.com and place your renewal over email
- Fax - Fax your signed Renewal Order Form to 855-900-6119
- Mail - Send your Renewal Order Form with payment to our remittance address:
American Proficiency Institute
PO Box 30516
Lansing, MI 48909-8016
- Online - Use the online renewal system to place your renewal order on the API website. Once you are logged in to your PPT account, go to My Account and click Renew Online. Please note that only the primary accountholder will be able to utilize the online renewal system. Sub-users do not have access to online renewals. Sub-user User IDs contain six characters - the main API customer number and an additional letter or number (ex. 12345A or 123450).
If your organization requires the use of Purchase Orders (PO#) for the purchase of goods and services, you will need to obtain your PO# prior to contacting API to place your order.
If you have any questions about renewing or placing orders, please contact Customer Service at CustomerService@api-pt.com.