The following instructions are only suitable for a primary user or a user with a consultant or management dashboard.
To change your PPT (Paperless Proficiency Testing) password:
- Log in to Paperless Proficiency Testing.
- Select My Account (located on the left, in the teal section).
- Select Accounts Settings.
- Click Change Password Here.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click Save Password.
Sub-users cannot change their passwords using these instructions. User IDs for sub-users are six characters and end in a letter or additional number (ex. 12345A or 123450).