Once your CE account has been created, you will receive an email with your CE User ID and a link to set your password. After you've set your password, you may log in by following the instructions below:
- When you open your browser window, type the API web address into the address bar [www.api-pt.com]. Sometimes a link, bookmark, or search engine won’t load the most recent version of the website and this can prevent you from logging in.
- Once on the API homepage, click Login.
- Ensure the Continuing Education option is selected.
- Enter your CE User ID in the appropriate field.
- Enter your CE password. Turn the CAPS Lock button off and use the Shift key for all capital letters.
- If this is your first time logging in to your CE account, you will need to read the paragraph on Identifying Information. After reading, you must fill out the section with your birthdate and ASCP BOC Certification Category and Number or check the box to decline having your transcripts sent electronically. You must complete this step to navigate away from the My Account section.
- After updating your licensing information, you may navigate to the other areas of Continuing Education.
If you have forgotten your password, click on Login, ensure that the Continuing Education option is selected, then click Lost Your Password? Enter the User ID and the email address that is currently on file for your CE account and click Send Reset Instructions.
If you've forgotten your User ID or you no longer have access to the email address that is currently on file, please contact Customer Service at CustomerService@api-pt.com.