In order to sign up for a free CE account, your facility must be currently ordering proficiency testing (PT) from API. If your facility is currently ordering PT from API, the primary contact on the account will have a Paperless Proficiency Testing (PPT) User ID and password. Anyone with a PPT User ID and password can enroll themselves for a free CE account. They can also enroll other staff members at their facility, as appropriate.
- Log in to Paperless Proficiency Testing (PPT) as if you were going to enter results for proficiency testing.
- Once you have logged in, click Enroll in the blue section, on the left-hand side of the screen.
- A set of fields will appear.
- Complete the fields for the person you are enrolling.
- Once the fields are complete, click Enroll at the bottom of the screen.
- If the enrollment is successful, you will receive this message: The enrollment is complete and an email has been sent to the designated person. If the enrollment is not successful, it is likely because the selected User ID is already in use. You will need to enter a new User ID until you select one that is not currently in use.
- Additional staff members can be signed up after each successful enrollment.